Amazon fire HD 10 detachable keyboard case
Amazon fire 10 detachable keyboard case with the tablet it is very simple just like other Bluetooth devices you connect your phone or tablets . First of all you need to place the cover on to your tablet and then put the tablet in the grooves of the keyboard. Then go to settings and open Bluetooth setting keep it on and push on button on side of the keyboard. Now its all fixed and there are just few more steps . you have to keep the Amazon fire HD 10 keyboard in the pairing mode for this press the function button and button’ c ‘ simultaneously now pair the device and VOLA!! Amazon fire HD 10 detachable keyboard is activated.
- Design: Instantly transforms from a wireless keyboard, into a sleek cover. This Bluetooth Keyboard Case features durable protection, adjustable viewing angles and attaches magnetically.
- Keyboard: Keyboard designed for a comfortable typing experience.
- Protection: Upper protective cover is made of poly carbonate material coated with durable PU leather, which allows full access to all ports, sensors, speakers, microphone and cameras.
- Productivity: Suitable for Home, Office or School use. Perfect for typing emails, note taking, document writing and web browsing.
- Adjusts Instantly: Seamlessly detach the keyboard or adjust your viewing angle to customize your viewing experience when watching videos, viewing photos, typing and more.
- Auto Wake and Sleep: Instantly wake your Fire HD 10 (11th Generation) when you open the cover and send it to sleep mode when you close it. The keyboard will also enter its own sleep mode after 30 minutes of inactivity – simply press any key to wake the keyboard up again.
- Battery Life: Up to 400 hours use per charge. Standby: 365 days.
- Included Inbox: Keyboard with detachable case, USB-C Charging Cable, and User Manual.
- Compatibility: Compatible with Fire HD 10 (11th Generation) & Fire HD 10 Plus (11th Generation) and Fire HD 10 Plus Wireless Charging Dock. 2021 releases.